Tulsa Mediation Services
Our Tulsa mediators keep meetings confidential between disputing parties with a trained, neutral mediator. The mediator facilitates a discussion of facts and issues and guides the disputants toward a mutually acceptable agreement. At some point during the mediation process, the parties normally separate into different rooms and privately confer with the mediator. A mediator does not take sides. And, unlike a judge or jury, a mediator does not decide the case.
- Mediation has a high success rate.
- You control the outcome or result (Not an arbitrator, judge or jury).
- It is normally cost effective (It can avoid expense or further expense of contested litigation).
- Mediation is potentially fast. A mediation can potentially be scheduled in as little as seven days and sometimes even sooner if necessary.
- It is confidential. It keeps disputes private and out of the public eye.
- Mediation encourages dialogue. With rare exceptions, statements made during a mediation can’t be used as evidence against any party.
- It often prevents escalation of disputes into costly litigation or violence.
- It is flexible. Disputants can mediate before, during, or after a lawsuit is filed. Further, location is flexible.
Tulsa Mediation Services:
- Business conflicts
- Church related disputes
- Legal conflicts between Christians
- School issues
- Neighbor disputes
- Personal injury cases
- Property damage matters
- Family law issues
Jones Law Office is a Certified Mediator offering Mediation Services throughout the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, including Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Claremore, Okmulgee, Pawhuska, Bristow, Pryor, Wagoner, Owasso and other cities in Northeastern Oklahoma.
Call us today!
Let us help solve your problems.
Initial half hour consultations are free of charge.918.770.8339